There’s no key
to lose. Because
there’s no key, period.
Since the dawn of door locks, occasionally getting locked out of the house has been seen as an inevitable—if no less hair-pulling—frustration. In fact, according to a Schlage survey, a full quarter of you have been locked out at least once in the past year. (Of those, another 20 percent knew they had an extra key, but couldn’t remember where they hid it.)
Clearly, this is no way to live.
We couldn’t get rid of lost keys—so we just got rid of the keys. Install a Schlage keyless door lock or electronic deadbolt (it’s easy to do yourself; all you need is a screwdriver) and say goodbye to hiding keys under the doormat. And being locked out because you forgot your keys. And getting extra keys made all the time. And forgetting who, exactly, has a key to your house. And—suffice it to say, we don’t think you’ll miss the key.
With a digital door lock, coming and going is keyless, effortless. And painless.
Keypad Entry from Schlage
- Personalized 4 digit codes grant access to the home
- No wiring required—installs in minutes
- Wear-resistant silicone-coated keypad prevents numbers from wearing off
- Backlit, simple keypad is easy to see and use
- Biggest bolt available for increased resistance to kick-ins
- Innovative turn-lock feature allows you to lock & leave without a key
- Ideal almost anywhere: front, side & back doors, garage entry doors, even interior offices & wine cellars